Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Love is in the Air"

February is the shortest month of the year, yet in my opinion it's one of the most exciting!  It's the month of love and also a month to celebrate "Black History":) Yesterday was Valentine's Day and also marked our 1-Year Anniversary with Pamper Me Sweets!  As I reflect on our first year in business I can truly say that I've learned so much about owning a business, budgeting, and the importance of having policies in place (especially when it comes to giving out free samples...this is still a work in progress LOL)!  But this experience has helped me to grow as a Momprenuer, it makes me smile when people come to me for advice because I haven't been doing this very long.  However, I'm eager to share the hard lessons I endured in hopes that it will make life much easier for others along the way.  It's been a fun ride, everyday I'm grateful to God for the ability to do what I LOVE every single day.  The sky is certainly the limit and I have a true appreciation for my life and many blessings!




I'm thankful for my Husband Tyrone who is just as excited to see my dreams come true and supports me 150%. My son Joshua who is on my taste tester team and the reason I grind so hard everyday! My Grandmother Dorothy who is my biggest inspiration for starting this business, she is my rock! My Mom CoCo & Dad George who always give me fun ideas of recipes to try and are my biggest fans!  My sisters, brothers, cousins, family and friends who constantly support and send referrals my way, I thank you! My baking assistant Marquia who is determined to see us succeed, we have so much fun baking together! And I'm also very grateful for my VIP Clients & fans that order from us even though there are TONS of other bakeries around town, it makes me smile and feel so honored by your support! Please know that everything I do is for YOU, to make you proud and to include you on this special journey with me! THANK YOU a million times for making our 1st Year special and let's keep the fun rolling, the best is yet to come:)

P.S-Remember to enter our 1,000 Fan Giveaway on FACEBOOK, we're celebrating all month long!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kia! Your business is blossoming beautifully! The learning process will just make your business that much stronger. Your product is exceptional and your customer service is impeccable. You are definitely on the road to greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Myisha:) I appreciate your support even from the very beginning, your insight and words of wisdom gave me the courage to start this journey! I APPRECIATE YOU:)

    ReplyDelete