Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our First Blog Post!!!:)

Hello Sweet Friends,

Thanks for checking out our brand new blog!!! I feel like the time is right for us to begin blogging in addition to our FacebookTwitter pages...that way we can give you more of a behind the scenes look into all things Pamper Me Sweets;)  My vision for this blog is to of course tease your taste buds with pictures of our scrumptious desserts! But we also want to interact with our fans and add some fun creativity to the mix as well!  Such as sharing great new recipes (food/dessert), spotlighting great vacation spots for desserts & spa, lots of inspiration and some fun surprises along the way:)  We'd love to have you come along on this journey with us, the road to success is much more fun when you're surrounded by postive friends & family!!!  So be sure to follow us on this blog so you won't miss a beat, we have lots of great things in store for YOU;)

But before we go, I just have to tell you about our crazy busy weekend!  We had to bake 8 dozen mini cupcakes for a 40th birthday party & a Spiderman Birthday Cake...needless to say I'm thankful that my baking assistant Marquia was here to help!!!:)  After a quick run back to the store to re-do our strawberry frosting and a cake mishap that almost drove me to tears, everything came out beautifully!  Unfortunately we didn't have time to take pictures of the Red Velvet, Vanilla Supreme, & Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes, but I heard the guests LOVED them!!! However, we did get to snap a picture of the Spiderman Birthday Cake that almost drove me nuts haha just kidding, here it is.....


I hope you enjoyed our first post, we'd love to see your comments below!!! Until next time, have a fantastic week:)

2 comments: